[CinCV TNG] C41 in Cin-CVE

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 13 20:30:52 CEST 2017

The C41 plugin is kind of fun to play with so GG added what looks like
Florent Delannoy's version to CGG after fixing a few anomalies.  I have
attached here a PDF file documentation that I was working on.

BTW: "nan" and "-nan" I am told is an engineering industry term for "'not a
number" and "negative not a number".  And "inf" stands for "infinity" so I
suppose "-inf" stands for "negative inifinity" (whether or not there is
such a thing!!)  However, they really represent errors like an illegal
"divide by zero".

Coef1 and Coef2 are described in the attachment as contrast and brightness
and only take effect when Postprocess box is checked.