[CinCV TNG] background rendered portion of a project plays only black in the compositor

Frederic Roenitz ml1 at aimvis.de
Sat Aug 12 15:31:37 CEST 2017

thank you.

So I switched to "File Format: JPEG Sequence" and it worked with a
first test video.

For a second test video it gave me a segfault.

I can reproduce this with:

start cinelerra, n, press home key, select 10seconds, insert video
effect: "title" with "Stamp timecode", press home key, shift-g, wait
till background rendering finishes, play

gives:

   Segmentation fault      ./cin

And it doesn't matter whether I "rm /tmp/brender*" before.

Kind greetings

Frederic