[CinCV TNG] background rendered portion of a project plays only black in the compositor

Frederic Roenitz ml1 at aimvis.de
Fri Aug 11 21:44:50 CEST 2017

Hi everybody,

 > Why?

I just found an answer:

When I change: background rendering options, File Format (and
container, also), cinelerra automatically appends a file extension at
the end of "Output for background rendering".

e.g.: foo.m2ts

When cinelerra wants to find the rendered file, it takes the value of
"Output for background rendering" and adds *again* the file extension
... and doesn't find a file.

e.g.: foo.m2ts.m2ts

GG, I hope it's an easy fix in the code. :)

Meanwhile I just manually remove the automatically appended file
extension in the "Output for background rendering" text field and
it works.

Thank you and kind greetings

Frederic