[CinCV TNG] lazy insertion point movement when using keypad

Pierre autourduglobe p.autourduglobe at gmail.com
Sun Aug 6 23:59:20 CEST 2017

Very interesting, I had not thought as much about the various
possibilities of these keys.

Obviously it is up to GG to find and choose the best options, but maybe
it would be possible that when one of these keys in combination with
shift or Keypad0 would be used to activate the playback, without it
being Stopped... to change its speed by pressing directly one of the
other Keypad (without shift or Keypad0) but keeping the sound choice in
progress, until a stop is applied.

Pierre