[CinCV TNG] Cin 5.1 (32-bit) image rendering broken?

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 6 17:48:08 CEST 2017

*Some Followup:*

*"image format and not 1 frame*
*image format and no video data*
What does it mean ?"

For an image render, that is like PNG, which is only a single image, they
just mean that the program code got to an error.  I have not been able to
produce this error so it may be just pathological.

*The window has been widened for improved appearance.*

> That was wrong quote. I said: "..
> * I see that the lines are cut off in Render window. But there is enough
> space for the lines. "*

I have a lot of trouble using GMAIL with copy/paste/delete and just about
everything else so I end up typing stuff in and get it wrong a lot.  I like
Yahoo.

* B*ut in any case, a 4th choice of "One frame"  created a new mini_problem
> because
> http://piccy.info/view3/11436034/8f433af8038a6a36e806adbdc77a66df/
>
> The problem can be solved by placing the items in one column (as it was
> before)

This suggestion is now in the Git repository.

On Thu, Aug 3, 2017 at 2:11 AM, igor_ubuntu <sitelve at gmail.com> wrote:

> Playback - Video Out - Scaling equation
> http://piccy.info/view3/11436084/1a25afc56fe4b31ad8f071bb10d835dc/
> There is not enough space in the tab
>

> Preferences --Interface -- Keyframe reticle
> two problems:
> http://piccy.info/view3/11436089/267ac92f9913a49b437aa210a5b3dc5c/
>
> The 2 above have also been fixed.

More feedback on other email later because is more involved!  Phyllis