[CinCV TNG] CGG Git checkin to add new Copy/Paste dialogs & Labels/Clips/Media changes

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 6 17:22:16 CEST 2017

> enlarge the window to see everything at once.

This is an easy enough fix and should have probably gone in originally.  GG
will get it done in the next week or so.  GG/Phyllis

Until now, I only used the text list. Now I'm using the icon view with
> your icons, they are great! :)

Me too "I only used the text list" because the old icons were so
distracting.  Now I hate to say it but "they are pretty!".  Phyllis