[CinCV TNG] CGG/CVO vs 'msgstr "Project-Id-Version:' / shared effects

Einar Rünkaru einarrunkaru at gmail.com
Sat Aug 5 20:14:44 CEST 2017

On 08/05/2017 01:18 PM, igor_ubuntu wrote:
> I do not know what to call this report_message.
>
> Cin-GG and CVO
> https://files.fm/u/nfvsgwy8
>
> I apply the effect Rotate (Вращение),
> then apply it as a shared effect (Общие эффекты),
> repeat this on the third track
> and press <SHIFT> while beginning the operation  to change only one row
> of effects( on the third track  'Видео(Video) 3').

You can't use ordinary effect as shared effect. Only multichannel
effects can be shared.

Multichannel effects are TimeFront, Reroute, Overlay audio and video,
Liveaudio, CDRipper, Heroine College Concert Hall, Motion, Freeverb,
Compressor, Normalize and Difference key

Attempt to share not-multichannel effect results something
unexpectable/uncontrollable.

Einar