[CinCV TNG] lazy insertion point movement when using keypad

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 5 00:36:18 CEST 2017

> I use keypad1 and keypad4 very very often, as keypad2, keypad3, keypad5
> and keypad6.
>
> The only thing I miss about keypad1 and keypad4 is that it is not possible
> to hear the sound with these keys, as opposed to keypad2, keypad3, keypad5
> and keypad6.

A Shift option has been added to keypad1-6 that provides the opposite
effect on the audio.  That is, shift-keypad1 has audio whereas keypad1 does
not and similarly shift-keypad2 has no audio whereas keypad2 does, and so
on.  It is checked into the Git repository, however currently shift-keypad4
has a problem but keypad4 works just as it has been (hopefully, a fix will
go in soon).  Phyllis