[CinCV TNG] [BUG] language bug Cinelerra 5.1-20170731

Good Guy good1.2guy at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 18:00:25 CEST 2017

Sadly, I missed translation on the default theme name.
You can use a serious kludge to get past it using the
current set of builds.  Edit the $HOME/.bcast5/Cinellerra_rc
and add/change the "THEME <theme>" line to be:
THEME UnEben           (or whatever)
This will skip over the need to translate the theme name.

The fix has been added, and a new test binary is in your
"sam" directory at /five.  The build is the current repo, so
it contains a few new features which are not fully up to
speed.  The best one is the "Shift" key used with the
numeric keypad.  When shift is pressed while operatng
the KP1-KP6/KP_ENTER/KP_PLUS, the audio duty
is toggled.  That is to say, if it normally plays audio, it
won't play audio, and if it normally doesn't play audio,
it will.  Yes, I know it is not working perfectly (yet).

Thanks for the notify!
gg