[CinCV TNG] [BUG] language bug Cinelerra 5.1-20170731

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 16:14:27 CEST 2017

Sam:  there was a translation miss in the new default theme area which was
reworked to get cinfiinity icons as default.  GG has fixed it and will be
checking it into the Git repository in the next couple of days.

Unfortunately, the last openSuse Leap upgrade has broken my system, so I

--
> Sam, I attached to the letter corrected cin.mo  (corrected de.po  is
> converted to cin.mo)
> You should make  something like (for my system)
> sudo rm /opt/cin5.1/share/locale/de/LC_MESSAGES/cin.mo && sudo mv
> ./cin.mo /opt/cin5.1/share/locale/de/LC_MESSAGES/
>
> _

A good workaround from Igor as above.  GG will do a build on Leap 42.????
10bit if you want and it only takes a few minutes (it helps to have early
testers of a couple of mods he just put in too).  However, which Leap are
you at since you had upgrade issues?  42.3 ? Or did you have to go back to
42.2?  Let us know.  GG/Phyllis