[CinCV TNG] [BUG] language bug Cinelerra 5.1-20170731

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Thu Aug 3 23:42:06 CEST 2017

Hi,

Unfortunately, the last openSuse Leap upgrade has broken my system, so I
had to reinstall Leap & Cinelerra.

With English language settings (KDE) Cinelerra starts without problems.
It does not start with German language settings.

Here the error message:

Cinelerra 5.1 git://git.cinelerra-cv.org/goodguy/cinelerra.git
(c) 2006-2016 Heroine Virtual Ltd. by Adam Williams
(c) 2007-2017 cin5 derivative by W.P. Morrow aka goodguy
Cinelerra is free software, covered by the GNU General Public License,
and you are welcome to change it and/or distribute copies of it under
certain conditions. There is absolutely no warranty for Cinelerra.

lang changed from 'en_US' to 'de'
init plugin index: /usr/lib64/cinx/plugins
MWindow::init_theme: prefered theme UnFlat not found.
MWindow::init_theme: theme_plugin not found.
unjoined tids / owner 1
   00007f22712e4700 / 00007f227ad3e740 12BC_Clipboard

The German theme it is called UnEben, so Cinelerra can not start,
because it expects the theme UnFlat.

Sam.