[CinCV TNG] Cin 5.1 (32-bit) image rendering broken?

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Sun Jul 30 19:21:54 CEST 2017

В сообщении от Sunday 30 July 2017 19:31:33 igor_ubuntu написал(а):
> > yes, but in my case I selected  second mode (render selection) WITHOUT
> > making
> > any real selection on timeline, so program defaulted to render whole
> > project,
> > and because I set image format (not seuqence) as output format - it
> > finished
> > w/o any valid file!
>
> Your screenshot shows In/Out [ ] points

Yes, but no real selection between them! (if I select  piece of video with mouse
on timeline - it become color-inverted - no such inversion shown on my
screenshot! yes, I was wrongly assuming just setting in-out points will make
selection automatically pick range between those two ).

For some reason I can't make 3rd choice (in/out points) work as I assumed it
should work - it renders IN point, but no OUT point (even if I select
TIFF/JPEG/etc *sequence* - then it renders NOT two files, but whole selection,
say 9 files between in/out  marks).

On cut lines/text ..I think I have font problem with my locale ...mostly
cosmetical for this case.