[CinCV TNG] Cin 5.1 (32-bit) image rendering broken?

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Sun Jul 30 16:31:10 CEST 2017

В сообщении от Sunday 30 July 2017 16:56:15 Good Guy написал(а):
> Hi,
>
> I am not sure what is the problem here.  The error message says the frame
> rate
> in your Settings->format->frame_rate is not within 0.0001 of one of the
> "standard"
> framerates.  The allowed frame rates are in the attached file.  The number
> in the
> table are from a function derived from ffmpeg: libavformat/utils.c called
> get_std_framerate.  Some of the encoders are pretty picky about this
> parameter.

Thanks, manually setting project's framerate to 15 (was 14.7xxx) fps worked!

> Also, if you are using the in/out marks, you should check "In/Out points",
> not
> "Selection".  If you set selection, and use in/out points, the entire
> project will
> be rendered.

Thanks, this behavior confused me initially. As for user-friendlyness - is there
way to detect empty/non-existent selection region and warn user if 'selection
only' rendrering mode was set? Will try also in/out points with just one (in OR
out) set :}