[CinCV TNG] Cin 5.1 (32-bit) image rendering broken?

Good Guy good1.2guy at gmail.com
Sun Jul 30 15:56:15 CEST 2017

Hi,

I am not sure what is the problem here.  The error message says the frame
rate
in your Settings->format->frame_rate is not within 0.0001 of one of the
"standard"
framerates.  The allowed frame rates are in the attached file.  The number
in the
table are from a function derived from ffmpeg: libavformat/utils.c called
get_std_framerate.  Some of the encoders are pretty picky about this
parameter.

Also, if you are using the in/out marks, you should check "In/Out points",
not
"Selection".  If you set selection, and use in/out points, the entire
project will
be rendered.

Sorry you are having issues.  Perhaps we should make the render menu
user friendly.  Any suggestions?

gg