[CinCV TNG] Cin 5.1 (32-bit) image rendering broken?

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Sun Jul 30 14:37:49 CEST 2017

Hello.

For some time I tried to make my screenshots via cinelerra:
1) Open video
2) set cursor at the start frame (interesting frame you want to capture)
3) set selection start
4) move one frame forward
5) set selection end
6) go to rendering -> try to use any (png/tiff/jpeg, I even tried ffmpeg/image
formats) image format while setting rendering/saving region to 'selection
only'. Result ..it never work :/ Resulting file usually few bytes long, but no
image. Also, why Cinelerra still tries to render whole project? Can't she jump
to nearest (codec-defined) i frame at least, and start from there, and end just
after selection ended?

Anyway, ffmpeg image encoders give me this error (see screenshot, I can't
copy/paste from error window :/ )

int FFMPEG::open_encoder(const char*, const char*);
check_frame_rate_failed /home/guest/N_test.png

Cinelerra 5.1 compiled from git commit

commit a0cf574cd7814600dc5730b8204b51cb91f8ad12