[CinCV TNG] Having trouble with sound files moving

Douglas Pollard dougpol2 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 17:22:40 CEST 2017

I suspect this is something I am doing wrong?   I have 19min. of video
on the time line  and two lines of audio right and left speakers audio 1
and audio 2.  I rendered this and am using the rendered AVI file to ad
audio files, sound effects and voice over.   Audio file 2 moves all the
way to  and places itself on audio file 1 line.  I have tried blocking
the files in on line two with blank sound files but does not  stop audio
2 from moving.I have tried sync files both on and off with no success.
I have  tried Cin CV with the same problem as with Cin GG.   I am using
mint 18.1 on an an old dell optiplex 780 with 8 gigs of memory  and a
gaming card.  This problem seems to occur when I add track 3 and 4 with
video on it.  It may be that I am failing to disarm track 1and 2?  Any
suggestions anyone?    Thanks Doug