[CinCV TNG] New Icons for Cinelerra CV & GG

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 16:22:26 CEST 2017

> Do you like the icons?
>
>         If you like the icons, I would hand them over to the community.
>
>         Sam

Sam:

Good Guy received and checked into the GIt repository, the video, audio,
transition icons, and 3 ffmpeg/ladspa icons so they will be built into the
tars and packages starting on the 30th and 31st.

For consistency's sake, if you have time before the 30th, did you want to
also do the folder icons?  From the code you see below, these are:

needed:
film_icon(file_unknown),
folder_icon(file_folder)
audio_icon(file_sound),
video_icon(file_film),
label_icon(file_label),
clip_icon,
atransition_icon,
vtransition_icon,
aeffect_icon,
veffect_icon,

already done:
lad_picon,
ff_audio,
ff_video

I have attached examples of the current icon images.

These images are used as defaults when picon image data is not available.
Your help here would be highly appreciated.  If this is not possible,
that is ok; the current defaults are still usable.

also, the audio vocoder plugin was replaced with a newer "ladspa" version.
The original was a port of an older vocoder plugin from a previous ladspa.
So, the vocoder icon can be used for the newer ladspa plugin version.

Phyllis & GG