[CinCV TNG] Fwd: Re: New Icons for Cinelerra CV & GG

Glen MacArthur info at bandshed.net
Mon Jul 24 06:53:22 CEST 2017

Hi Sam

Great job these look terrific! I don't know if you should waste your
time on individual LADSPA icons. In my case I use the LADSPA plugins
on my system (not just the ones in the GG builds) and there are
literally hundreds. I designed the icons for LADSPA in the Akirad
build and just made one icon for all LADSPA's. It's up to you but I
don't think that many users even use any LADSPA's or at the most one
or two.

Again, great job and thanks for sharing!