[CinCV TNG] Fwd: Re: New Icons for Cinelerra CV & GG

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Mon Jul 24 06:06:57 CEST 2017

That's awesome!

I try to create the other icons  for the transitions- and audio plugins
this week. In this version there will be only one icon for all ffmpeg
and ladspa plugins. For the next version, end of august, there will be
icons for each ffmpeg and ladspa plugins. It takes time as there are a
lot of plugins.

Sam