[CinCV TNG] New Icons for Cinelerra CV & GG

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 18:55:56 CEST 2017

Sam:

name me as creator of this icon work

I will add it to the Settings->Preferences->About which used to be Credits
like in CVO.  And it will be noted in Features5.pdf.

 I call that icon set or theme: Cinfinity.

GoodGuy likes the name.  He is considering having a Preferences option to
pick the icons in use as: Cinfinity, or Traditional, or Akirad, or any
other new version.

Can you assign an icon for each ffmpeg plugin or only one icon for all
> ffmpeg plugins?

Each can ultimately have its own* after* GG adds the capability which he is
willing to do.  And that includes Ladspa to have its own.

Can you tell me, where the ffmpeg and ladspa icon are saved?

I am having a little trouble deciding where they are located when the
program is executing so will have to get back to you (can't ask GG right
now), but you can find a copy at:

{path}data/ff_audio.png and ff_video.png and lad_picon.png
   and
{path}/plugins/theme_suv/data     for each of the themes

It is also possible to make the other small icons (for example the "normal
> forward icon" or "in point icon", etc.)  in the timeline and Compositor
> more modern and clear. I just need to know what size they have.

Clearer here would be advantageous but they are so small, not sure what can
be done.  With the exception of the scissors for cut, I have to use the
tooltip just about all the time!

[root at denver doc]# *file* /mnt0/build5/cinelerra-5.1/doc/cut.png
  {path/}doc/*cut.png: PNG image data, 24 x 24, 8-bit/color RGBA,
non-interlaced*
[root at denver doc]# file /mnt0/build5/cinelerra-5.1/doc/eyedrop.png
  {path}/doc/

*eyedrop.png: PNG image data, 24 x 24, 8-bit/color RGBA, non-interlaced*

> I can share my Dropbox with you, or do you have a better way?

If you just want to tar them up (but Dropbox is OK too) and email to:
good1.2guy at gmail.com or phylsmith2004 at gmail.com

Thanks!!  GG/Phyllis