[CinCV TNG] New Icons for Cinelerra CV & GG

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Sun Jul 23 16:34:17 CEST 2017

Cool. I am happy now. :-)

Yes, it will be under the GPL. I would be glad if you would name me as
creator of this icon work (Creative Common By
https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/ ). That’s all ;-). Is that
ok for you? You can do what you want with the icons.

I call that icon set or theme: Cinfinity. ;-) But you can call it how
ever you want.

Can you assign an icon for each ffmpeg plugin or only one icon for all
ffmpeg plugins? I could create a separate icon for each ffmpeg or ladspa
plugins. It will take some time, but it will be worth it. Can you tell
me, where the ffmpeg and ladspa icon are saved?
It is also possible to make the other small icons (for example the
"normal forward icon" or "in point icon", etc.)  in the timeline and
Compositor more modern and clear. I just need to know what size they
have.

I can share my Dropbox with you, or do you have a better way?