[CinCV TNG] New Icons for Cinelerra CV & GG

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 15:21:15 CEST 2017

Sam,

They are so much more modern and consistent.  GG and I really like them and
would like to add them as the default in Cin5.1/GG.  As long as they are
GPL and they will be public after adding to CGG.  The old ones are a little
clunky.

Thank you and when you have audio, ladspa, and ffmpeg we would put them in
also.  Let us know how you can send them or make them available to us.  GG
has a routine way to add them so it would be nice to have them before he
does the builds at the end of the month.
GG/Phyllis