[CinCV TNG] Titler plugin glitch when using Chinese characters (Cin 5.1 GG)

Good Guy good1.2guy at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 00:03:07 CEST 2017

hurumf....  That is weird!  Yep, with some tinkering I could see the effect.
I will give it a look as time prevails, but as we are closing in on the end
of the month (new builds soon), I think I will wait until the start of next
month, since the code is the "textbox", and that is really mainstream.

Thanks for the notify!
gg