[CinCV TNG] Benchmarking different versions of Cinelerra?

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 15:17:18 CEST 2017

sorry for top post..

I also was wrong in my assumption/guess about how Cinelerra's renderfarm mode
worked. It seems it was (is?) based on telling each instance of Cinelerra on
local net to take/read same source file via NFS/Samba, decode/render/encode
part of it, send encoded result back to same machine where source and master
instance was running. So, more for batch-processing, and not frame, but range
based ....

http://www.kerklied.com/adrie/presentatiedvdmakeneng.html#Ad_4

(from around 2006, found via old Mail list archive)