[CinCV TNG] improvement of perspective plugin

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 18:37:57 CEST 2017

> https://youtu.be/ltT60qwQdbY
>

> 1. At the moment I found only one bug. The motion blur plugin doesn't
> work anymore. I don't know what happened.
> Can you check it, is it only my problem?

Maybe by now you already got past this with Igor's referencial help from
the CV manual.  Motion blur seems to work just fine with the July 19th
code.  When you had to reset everything the other day, your
settings/configuration would go back to default.  Perhaps that is what is
giving you an issues.  It requires adjustment of the Camera automation in
the Compositor before anything happens.  Short demo without audio can be
downloaded at:

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/3c9f880c

P.S.  Your youtube video demonstration is very nice and such beautiful
scenery!