[CinCV TNG] improvement of perspective plugin

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Wed Jul 19 11:17:20 CEST 2017

Thank you! It is great! The key combinations and the zoom slider are
absolutely awesome.
Look at my demo-clip. Now, I am able to make reflections :-)

https://youtu.be/ltT60qwQdbY

1. At the moment I found only one bug. The motion blur plugin doesn't
work anymore. I don't know what happened.
Can you check it, is it only my problem?

2. Can you tell me, is there any shortcuts to switch between "Drag and
drop editing mode" and "Cut and paste editing mode"?

Thx again.

Sam