[CinCV TNG] Sound not working properly

Douglas Pollard dougpol2 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 20:59:36 CEST 2017

I am using Cinelerra cv GG I have video loaded on the time line and two
accompanying sound lines. The sound works if I start the video playing
from the very start. If I start the video from any place along the time
line I don't get any sound, The result is to hear any edit I have to
start at the beginning and play through to my edit from the start.  Any
suggestions would be appreciated. I am usinf Cinelerra 5.1 in Ubuntu
Mint 18.1   in a Dell  desktop Optiplex 780 with 8 gigs of memory a
terrabite drive with a gaming card with one meg of memory in it. Any
suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks Doug