[CinCV TNG] improvement of perspective plugin

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 17:01:46 CEST 2017

Sam:

> I have a small but powerful suggestion about the perspective plugin.
>
> It would be very helpful to extend the workspace of the perspective
> plugin. At the moment, I am not able to grab the grid outside the project
> view. Please take a look at my screenshots.

We looked at these this morning and GG has some ideas about programming a
solution that he will look at in the next 2 days.  Since the Perspective
plugin was recently worked on, he already has a good starting point so made
it a higher priority.  We still have some kind of response to work up on
Keyframes and I have to design some kind of Delete usability / edit popup
menu for your June 25th and July 2nd email requests.  More later, Phyllis/GG