[CinCV TNG] lazy insertion point movement when using keypad

Pierre autourduglobe p.autourduglobe at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 21:59:52 CEST 2017

Hi frederick,

Usually I use these keys to place a cut just before or after a sound (or
movement) that I want to eliminate (or include). I expand the timeline
so that I can see each frame individually and use keypad1 and keypad4 to
precisely place the cursor just before or after the frame that will end
or start the targeted sequence. The cursor becomes the precise cutting
point between the frames and I use the shift key to indicate the start
or end of the extraction. I delete this selection with the "delete" key.
It's simple and it works well.

Pierre