[CinCV TNG] Default (adpcm_ima_wav ?) audio codec in avi broken?

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 01:25:23 CEST 2017

В сообщении от Sunday 16 July 2017 22:03:14 Einar Rc3bcnkaru написал(а):
> On 07/16/2017 08:53 PM, Andrew Randrianasulu wrote:
> > Hello, all!
> >
> > While testing direct copy feature I think I stumbled on another  bug in
> > Cinelerra CV (main branch). If I switch rendering options to file type =
> > AVI and leave audio codec setting intact - resulted file can't be played
> > with sound by mplayer or ffplay (video plays ok):
>
> As I said, I work on upgradeing avlibs in Cinelerra. This means all
> encoding/decoding will be replaced with new libraries. Testing and
> reporting encoding/decoding errors at the current state is unimportant.

Ok.

While just for the record I think (after one more pass at avi encoding) problem
here in fact mov muxer sets codec ID to 0x11 yet codec itself was set to 'mpeg
4 audio' (aac) ... unfortunately, just forcing faad decoder on such file
(mplayer) doesn't make sound working ....

I have CVE compiled, just need to package/install/test it. Thanks for all your
work.