[CinCV TNG] lazy insertion point movement when using keypad

igor_ubuntu sitelve at gmail.com
Sun Jul 16 15:34:58 CEST 2017

Frederic, did you read this
https://cinelerra-cv.org/docs/cinelerra_cv_manual_en.html#SEC146

*?*12 Transport controls
*..When using frame advance functions the behavior may seem odd. If you
frame advance forward and then frame advance backward, the displayed frame
does not change. This is because the playback position is not the frame but
the time between two frames. The rendered frame is the area that the
playback position crosses. When you increment the time between two frames
by one and decrement it by one, you cross the same frame both times and so
the same frame is displayed. *