[CinCV TNG] lazy insertion point movement when using keypad

Frederic Roenitz roenitz at aimvis.de
Sun Jul 16 14:43:39 CEST 2017

Thank you. :) I think the video didn't show the questions, that I was
asking myself, clear enough:

When using keypad1 and keypad4, can I be sure the compositor window
shows the frame at the insertion point?

Looking at http://aimvis.de/potentialBug-lazyInsertionPointMovementWhenUsingKeypad.cinelerra-gg_git20170709-1955.webm
(394K, 37s), unfortunately the answer is *no*!

Opposed to clicking with the mouse cursor:

When clicking with the mouse in the timeline in the main window, can I
be sure the compositor window shows the frame at the insertion point?

The answer is *yes*! (That's assuring).

When I want to do something (insert/cut/...) at a specific frame, I
would like to be sure that what I see in the compositor window shows
the frame at the current position of the insertion point in the
timeline.

What do you think?

Kind greetings

Frederic