[CinCV TNG] lazy insertion point movement when using keypad

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 16 03:11:17 CEST 2017

> Using the keypad to move the insertion point is great! :)
>
> But what is going on, here:
>
> http://aimvis.de/potentialBug-lazyInsertionPointMovementWhen
> UsingKeypad.cinelerra-gg_git20170709-1955.webm (394K, 37s)

It is working correctly - GG explained this to me this way so I hope it
clears this up.

1) a seek targets and displays the next frame.  The next frame is targeted
because frame zero has no previous.
2) when you use keypad 1, then the 1st frame that is played and shown in
the compositor window is frame zero (which was already displayed).  The
position is incremented to 1.  Pressing keypad 1 yet again, and the next
frame displayed is 1, and the new position is 2.