[CinCV TNG] keyframes lose their old parameters

igor_ubuntu sitelve at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 01:11:06 CEST 2017

>>Igor:
>>  Hannes, Einar what do you think of that ?

>> If things work in CV as expected, then there is no problem. My work of
merging 4.1 was just a proof of concept; if it's broken, noone will fix it.

>> -- Hannes
>

> I care only about CVE and CVO.
>
> If there is a feature that confuses an user and there is no good
explanation why the feature is useful, it should be considered a bug.

> Einar

My question was asked in the context of porting of bugs(?) HV * -> M4.* ->
CV*
If the work of merging is stopped (?) discontinued (?), then the question
does not make sense.