[CinCV TNG] How to pass -movflags faststart to ffmpeg render

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 22:31:36 CEST 2017

Deim31:  your contribution as quoted below, with minor tweaks, was added
into the June 29th builds.  The options can get kind-of fussy; for example
in the audio, vbr=1, gave a warning message so it was left out.

The "mp4" format/container was added (highest quality and lowest file size
as possible) and the previous faststart_h264 with no options was moved to
the "qt" format so is still available.  As always, you can easily modify
any options in the associated Video Preset textbox.  If I missed something
and more mods are needed, please let us know but otherwise I will assume
that it meets your contribution.  Thanks again, Phyllis/GG