[CinCV TNG] lazy insertion point movement when using keypad

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 04:34:17 CEST 2017

> In case you like it: The tool I used to visualize mouse button clicks
> and keyboard keystrokes is:
>
> key-mon

I like it a lot!  It sure helps to see what the input is.

Just to let you know, I am having to keep track of outstanding problems so
am not ignoring any of the email but GG is kind of backed up with
analysis/debugging and coding right now.  Will respond to outstanding email
as we can get to it.  Thanks for your patience, Phyllis