[CinCV TNG] Updated Comparison document as of June 30,2017

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 03:14:00 CEST 2017

A comparison document of CV/HV/GG was generated January 2016 (original was
attachment.pdf).  I have put into a temporary spot an updated version as of
June 2017 that should probably be moved to a better spot.

Although I strived for accuracy, it is probably not 100% correct but the
test files used came from the 15,000+ downloaded from the ffmpeg site of
"samples".  I hope I have now included all of the last year's mods that
have gone into CV, HV version 6 which came out November 2016, and GG and It
is currently available at:

https://cinelerra-cv.org/five/differences.pdf

I will make any corrections needed.  Phyllis