[CinCV TNG] keyframes lose their old parameters

Frederic Roenitz roenitz at aimvis.de
Mon Jul 10 14:52:27 CEST 2017

Hello,

are you sure that all cases of keyframe manipulation in conjunction
with in and out points are working as intended?

I tried a couple of things and got some behavior that I didn't expect.

Please have a look at some of these strange results that I got and
screen-captured for you:

http://aimvis.de/potentialBug-keyframesAndInOutPoints.cinelerra-gg_git20170708-1144.ogv (2MB, 1:51min)

For this video I was using the git-version up to:

commit 4d2d052cc767103a8699b1de0e3a1f36844ac04f
Author: Good Guy <good1.2guy at gmail.com>
Date:   Sat Jul 8 11:44:23 2017 -0600

     clip fixes, ladspa build fixes

Then, I saw you were working like a dog and updated and reproduced
the behavior with git-version up to:

commit fee54016102a7a59d2181c8f16a7f2562f68540d
Author: Good Guy <good1.2guy at gmail.com>
Date:   Sun Jul 9 19:55:51 2017 -0600

     ff tooltip, shcmds doc, bld_prepare fix, edl load_xml fix

Thank you!

Frederic