[CinCV TNG] keyframes lose their old parameters

Good Guy good1.2guy at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 21:44:30 CEST 2017

yup, you are right.  The code is written with this intention.

1) compare un-modifed keyframe to new version, gather up all changed params.
2) iterate over selection keyframe set and update keyframes with changed
params.

can't say I knew it did that.  pretty nice actually..
point and shoot or mass action depending on selection.
good idea.

gg