[CinCV TNG] suggestion - background rendering - sections

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 04:16:56 CEST 2017

> It would be more practical to render (background rendering) only certain
> sections, the part I want to change

I think what you are suggesting is already available and is equivalent to
the following:
1) selecting an area on the track by highlighting it
2) Shift-G
and only that area is re-rendered

A short file demonstrates this at:
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/c75276e0

Or am I missing something from the description?