[CinCV TNG] Cinelerra-GG Debian install

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 8 22:59:53 CEST 2017

Camille, I am glad you passed this along.  I will at least update the
README.pkgs file in the ...five/pkgs directory as well as that section in
the Features5.pdf file.  Hopefully, that will prevent someone else from
having to figure it out like you were able to!!  It is somewhat difficult
to keep all of the different distros install information updated on the web
site.  Since the development system here is Fedora for GG, it is almost for
certain that the users of any other distro, like Debian, know more about it
than we do.  Thanks, Phyllis