[CinCV TNG] Sound problem

Douglas Pollard dougpol2 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 8 00:13:26 CEST 2017

       Sam, I am using Cinelerra GG in Mint 18.1  as you suggested and
have been busy reading the tutorial and experimenting with some video
files on the time line. I am happy with what I am seeing so far. I have
a problem though sound only plays when I start the courser at the very
beginning If I Start it farther along the time line,  it loops a few
notes or a small section of sound all the way through the video.  I may
find the answer in the tutorial  but if you have an answer it may be
quicker. Thanks Doug