[CinCV TNG] suggestion - background rendering - sections

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Fri Jul 7 19:30:41 CEST 2017

Hi guys,

the fix for the background rendering helps me a lot. It works great.

When working with Cinelerra I recapitulate my videos before I render the
project, then I always discover small errors or some parts that could be
better. Normally I would now render the whole video in the background,
so the jerks disappear and I can see if the effects are good. It would
be more practical to render (background rendering) only certain
sections, the part I want to change. It would save a lot of time and
computing power if I can determine the background rendering area.
My suggestion is not hurry. It is about a general improvement of
usability. What do you think of this idea?

Please look at my screenshot.