[CinCV TNG] Future issues regarding the use of opencv

Nicola Ferralis feranick at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 7 17:34:47 CEST 2017

Thanks for the feedback, Einar and Igor.

I am actually completely in agreement with Einar's original response.
That is, I am for *fully* removing it right now. Leaving it there until
someone figure is it out will mean leave it in the precarious state that
it is now, where nobody knows how to use it, it's buggy and per my
previous note, it will soon not work at all in mew systems (it's a
packaging nightmare). Besides, it's a plugin ridden with bad design
decisions. So I vote for full removal right now.

If better and more useful versions of it will appear in the future we
can try a backport them then.

Thanks,
Nicola