[CinCV TNG] Cinelerra-cv & gg: improvement of perspective plugin

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 05:50:18 CEST 2017

OK, a new version with Perspective plugin changes is available at:

https://cinelerra-cv.org/five/sam/cinelerra10bit-5.1-20170706.x86_64.rpm

to use, download using any method (for example your browser or wget)
zypper install /path/cinelerra10bit-5.1-20170706.x86_64.rpm

Check Settings->Preferences->About to make sure it is the new version with
build of yesterday.

The Perspective plugin has had implementation changes made for cubic edges,
plus there is now a pulldown that provides 4 choices for methodology -
Default will use OpenGL if that is enabled, the most step-py looking is
Nearest Neighbor, Linear looks pretty good, and BEST OF ALL, Cubic, which
looks the smoothest to us.

Besides the changes to Perspective - including the longer space for "Reset"
translation in German, you can verify that the other bugs/issues you
reported are fixed to include:

- Background Rendering toggle on/off not taking effect has been fixed.
- Gradient plugin dials are no longer disappearing when switch from/to
radial/linear.
- In Rendering/Video Wrench, prevent button 2 Tumbler updates when disabled.

Also, we just want to let you know that we have the your previous email on
the Shift+Delete and will respond when we get to it.  GG/Phyllis