[CinCV TNG] Cinelerra-cv & gg: improvement of perspective plugin

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 03:11:05 CEST 2017

Sam, please continue to send along all suggestions for improvement.  They
are much appreciated and will be looked into, but occasionally changing the
program to accommodate the requests is not always possible.

GG has rewritten a section in the code that affects the *Perspective plugin*
which we hope is improved enough to make it usable for you.  Keep in mind
that the Settings->Preferences-> Video Driver using X11-XV or X11-OpenGL
may provide slightly different results because the OpenGL driver on
different computers/graphic cards may or may not ignore "Hints".

We still have to do some testing and would like to create a new build "tar"
for you to see if it is more usable for you tomorrow.  Which build do you
use -- which operating system/version do you use? and do you use static or
dynamic?  It is easy for GG to build a single, specific tar (as opposed to
a pkg).   Phyllis/GG