[CinCV TNG] Cinelerra-cv & gg: improvement of perspective plugin

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Wed Jul 5 20:42:37 CEST 2017

Hi guys,

I hope I do not bother you too much with my suggestions. I just want to
contribute to the improvement of this great software :-) I'm not a good
programmer, but a hardcore tester. ;-)

Is it possible to improve the gradations in the perspective plugin?
In a 4K or HD video you can see every single step. So it looks a bit
old, so I do not use it anymore. This plugin would be very useful to me.
What do you think of the proposal to include more steps or an
antialiasing. Would this be possible or is there a setting for that?

Thx.