[CinCV TNG] cinelerra-gg: suggestion "shift + del"

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Wed Jul 5 08:15:05 CEST 2017

Hi Good Guy,

thank you for the explanation. Now I understand the functionality.

I have one suggestion more about the deletion of a clip in the timeline.
Please look at the pictures.
This new feature saves me a lot of time. I do not have to disable and
enable (shift + tab) the other tracks every time. With this new
function, I save two steps. With the new "hot key" for example "shift +
delete" or "shift + d", I can change to other tracks immediately after
the delete process and continue working.