[CinCV TNG] bug: render settings gui - cinelerra-gg vers. june 2017

Good Guy good1.2guy at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 00:42:40 CEST 2017

Yes, it is a not obvious that the intention is to use
just bitrate, or just quality, and not both.  I have added
code to prevent updates in TextTumblers that are disabled.
That should be more clear.  It is not obvious, but...
If you do not use bitrate or quaility from the render gui, then
whatever is specified in the params textbox is unmodified,
and any bitrate/quality settng is possible.  The intent of the gui
is to make it easy to say one or the other, since which params
to use (like vbr) vary in different codec implementations.
I suggest using just one or the other, unless you are familiar
with the compressor setup, and know which params to use.