[CinCV TNG] bug: gradient plugin - cinelerra-gg built june 28 2017

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 2 23:01:50 CEST 2017

   "In the gradient plugin is a bug. When I change the the gradient shape
from linear to radial or vice versa, the adjustment wheels disappears."

OK, thanks for reporting.  A 1 line fix has been generated by GG and tested
by both of us on the laptop and desktop.  It will be checked into the GIt
repository during the next checkin.